Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Secret Behind My Blog Title...

     As the sun sets that marks the end of a tiring day, something's still playing on my mind, " What can I use as my blog's title." And to think that the time is pressuring me to make title, my mind is cramming and bothering me because the deadline of it is tomorrow. 
     When I got home, I'm still thinking of that blog title thing. I first did my homeworks. And after doing it, I continued brainstorming ideas related to myself, then. . . Gotcha! I thought of something that would represent myself. Not to sound conceited and just being true not only to myself but also with the perception of the people around me, I can say that I'm a studious student. Having received the highest mark of distinction among First Year Level and being on the topnotch of our class on my Second Year, I think it is an enough proof of my tireless effort when it comes to studies. I cannot deny the fact that it is my dedication in studies that make me the so-called "creme of the crop". Whatever award of excellence I received, I always dedicate it to my parents as repayment for their endeavor for me. Special thanks to Loving Almighty God for the gift of knowledge He has given me.
     And after so long realization of what my blog title be, I come up with "B-R-A-I-N-Y Z-A-N-E-Y".
The first word is the identification of my personality, and Zaney, my name itself. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment